What is Binocular Vision Dysfunction Therapy?
Binocular Vision Dysfunction is a vision therapy treatment regimen designed to help address vision issues caused by brain damage or other neurological issues that remain after the best eyewear is not sufficient to resolve your symptoms. Dr. Cundiff is then called upon to design a program of neurovision rehabilitation that may help you manage deficiency in visual, perceptual, and motor skills.
Some common issues related to binocular vision dysfunction include:
- Eyes not tracking properly
- Oculomotor dysfunction
- Visual-spatial dysfunction
- Confusion and comprehension issues
- Acquired strabismus
- Dizziness and balance issues
- Light sensitivity
- Convergence or accommodation paralysis
- Double vision
- Headaches or neck aches